The product purchased is eligible for return within 7 days from the time of purchase. To assure a quick and hassle-free return/exchange process, the company requests the customer to cooperate and read the following steps:
Step 1: Write to us:
To process return/exchange of the product purchased, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The address for delivery shall be provided to the customer upon receiving the request;
Step 2: Getting items ready:
The below checklist will act as a guide while returning the product to the company. Ensure that the below items are ready;
- Product to remain unused and in original condition;
- Price tag;
- Original packaging;
- Shipment bill/bill copy (can be found on the parcel).
Step 3: Self-ship:
As no reverse pick-up service is offered by the company, the customer has to self-ship the product (with all the contents mentioned in Step 2). We recommend the customer to use a reliable courier service and pack the item properly so that no loss or damage during transit occurs.
What happens once the company receives the product returned?
It goes through an assessment process.
- Upon clearing this stage and receiving confirmation, the amount due will be credited to the customer's account.
- If the product fails to pass the quality check, the company will ship the product back to the customer and the customer is subject to pay the shipment charges.
- If the reason for the exchangeof products is - mismatch in size or defect in the product, the replacement will be done free of cost. The customer can change the delivery address anytime before the product has been dispatched from the warehouse by emailing us a email@example.com;
- Damaged on delivery: If the customer receives a product that's been tampered, opened, or visibly damaged on delivery, the same can be returned on arrival. Please notify the customer care team of the company by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The burden of proof falls on the customerto prove and establish a claim in the event where the return was initiated and subsequently couriered but the claimed shipment wasn't delivered to Happy People or it was empty;
- Happy People will not be liable for the products returned inadvertently;
- In the event of a product not belonging to Happy People is returned;the company will neither be accountable nor responsible for any misplacement, replacement, or delivery back to the customer. If the company, however, chooses to re-deliver the same, the customer has to pay the applicable delivery charge.
The refund amount, if any, shall be made at:
- The same issuing bankthrough which the product was purchased;
- For COD (cash on delivery) transactions: The customer has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (bank details to be shared by the customer) or the amount will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website;
- For payments made through electronicmeans like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet, etc; the refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
By the customer: To process the cancellation, simply tap on the “My Orders” section under the main menu of the Website/M-site/App and then select the item or order to cancel;
By the company: The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order under the following scenarios:
- The product is out of stock or discontinued;
- Inaccuracy in the pricing of the product on the website;
- The item is damaged in transit;
- The company may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We may contact you if all or any portion of the order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed to your account.
The company believes in simplifying the lives of parents and spreading love to all. Best efforts are put to ensure that the order gets delivered within the expected delivery date. However, in case this doesn't happen, please email us at email@example.com with your tracking number. We'll look into it and get back to you.
We often ship orders in multiple parts of the country to ensure speedy delivery of each part to the customer on account of which one of the shipments may arrive in advance of another.
Cash on Delivery:
This payment option is available in most of the pin codes we deliver to; ₹50 will be charged for the COD facility.